Facts to File
- An average of 33,600 pieces of paper (for adult and juvenile court) are filed with the Office each day.
- The Office processes more than 29,000 passports annually.
- The Office issues more than 19,000 marriage licenses annually.
- The office processes an average of 13,539 documents (for adult and juvenile court) daily.
- An average of 636 new adult cases are filed with the Office each day.
- The Star Call Center, which is responsible for answering and routing the Office's phone calls, receives more than 359,000
phone calls from Clerk of the Court customers.
- The Office's electronic repository contains 32 million scanned images.
- The Office had 417,698 eFilings last year.
- The office processes an average of $566,061 in monies daily.
- Courtroom Clerks covered a total of 387,569 court hearings last fiscal year.