Facts to File
- An average of 37,985 pieces of paper (for adult and juvenile court) are filed with the Office each day.
- The Office processes more than 50,000 passports annually.
- The Office issues more than 20,000 marriage licenses annually.
- The office processes an average of 15,000 documents (for adult and juvenile court) daily.
- More than 149,000 new cases are filed with the office annually.
- The Star Call Center, which is responsible for answering and routing the Office's phone calls, receives more than 273,000
phone calls from Clerk of the Court customers.
- The Office's electronic repository contains 56 million scanned images.
- The Office had 714,596 eFilings last year.
- The office processes an average of $533,724 in monies daily.