Update Regarding COVID-19
Please take a few minutes to read an alert from the Clerk's Office regarding the coronavirus outbreak and potential impact to services. View Alert.
- An average of 36,291 pieces of paper (for adult and juvenile court) are filed with the Office each day.
- The Office processes more than 43,000 passports annually.
- The Office issues more than 22,000 marriage licenses annually.
- The office processes an average of 14,500 documents (for adult and juvenile court) daily.
- More than 155,000 new cases are filed with the office annually.
- The Office's electronic repository contains 65 million scanned images.
- The Office had 895,427 eFilings last year.
- The office processes an average of $486,175 in monies daily.