Update Regarding COVID-19

Please take a few minutes to read an alert from the Clerk's Office regarding the coronavirus outbreak and potential impact to services. View Alert.

Address Changes

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Sometimes it is necessary to update the court records with a new address or name. You can update your information by completing an online form. 

Note: If your address is currently ordered to be protected, you will need to go in-person to a Clerk of the Court facility to request this action.