Update Regarding COVID-19

Please take a few minutes to read an alert from the Clerk's Office regarding the coronavirus outbreak and potential impact to services. View Alert.

Juvenile Court

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Juvenile Court Responsibilities

The Juvenile Court has jurisdiction over:

  • Delinquency and incorrigibility matters
  • Petitions to adopt
  • Applications for certification to adopt
  • Petitions for termination of parental rights
  • Dependency matters
  • Guardianship of a Minor (not Conservatorship and not testamentary appointment of a guardian by will.)
  • Emancipation of a Minor (must be at least 16 years of age)
  • Injunction against Harassment if the subject is under 12 years of age
  • Relinquishment of parental rights including American Indian children

Juvenile Court does not handle change of name or conservatorship of a minor. For further information on these two topics please call Probate Court Administration at (602) 506-3668.

Dependency Matters
Information About Cases
Injunctions Against Harassment
Office Locations
Petitions for Termination of Parental Rights