As a result of the coronavirus health emergency, the Clerk of the Superior Court for Maricopa County has made it possible to apply for a marriage license by mail. This reduces the need to come into the office in support of the CDC recommendation for social distancing.
You will need:
- Marriage License Application
- Marriage License Affidavit
- Valid identification for both applicants
- By email: email@example.com, or
- By Mail: Attn: CSC-MLP, 601 W. Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-506-3249, if you have any questions.